Friday, March 5, 2010

"NO" in action

Watch and learn, folks.

Toddler: Brownie.

Grown Up: I'm sorry, you can't have a brownie now. How about something else?

Toddler: No.

Grown Up: Do you want some yogurt?

Toddler: No.

Grown Up: Grapes?

Toddler: No. Brownie.

Grown Up: Cheese stick?

Toddler: NO.

Grown Up: Do you want a cracker?

Toddler: Noooo. BROWNIE!

Grown Up: Now is not a good time for brownies. Maybe after dinner...

Toddler: NO!!!

Grown Up: I can get you something else...

Toddler: NOOOOO!!!

Grown Up: Calm down sweetie. Do you want some milk?

Toddler: NOOO!! (hit something) BROW-NEEE! (point to it because they obviously are not understanding)


Grown Up: I can't get you a brownie but I can get you an apple?

Toddler: (turn up the volume, full blast) NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! BROW-NEEE! BROW-NEEE! BROW-NEE!

Grown Up: (Sigh)

Toddler: NOOO!!! NO! BROW-NEEE!!!

Grown Up: Okay, okay, you want some brownie?

Toddler: No.

18 comments:

  1. LOL....oh goodness my son is only 3mos.I am not looking forward to those times. New follower from Friday follow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL so funny I have a 17 month old so I know this is coming soon. He already says no to everthing. I am a new follower from Follow Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's great! And so true of toddlers. Found you on FF! Following you!

    http://householdcents.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just stopping in and looking around from Follow Friday! And just became your newest follower! Yea! Hope you stop by and return the favor!

    My blog www.remodelaholic.com is all about interior design and remodeling there are some great tutorials so you can get the look you want on a budget! We also have a party every Friday to show off your stuff!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it kids are so determined. Im following you from Friday Follow.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So Funny! Happy Friday!
    Kel
    http;//betweenthelines-kam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stopped by from Friday Follow - and I'm so glad I found you! Now following so I don't miss anything! You can follow me at
    www.everydayphilanthropistblog.com
    Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  8. Coming through from Friday Follow, and glad I did. This was a great post!! New follower in me! I hope I can make you laugh, too.

    http://therealpoopsie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good Morning! Happy Friday Follow! I am your newest follower. Come visit me :) and have a great weekend! Shoot me an email if you'd like me to subscribe, twitter or facebook.

    Bridgette Groschen
    The Groschen Goblins
    http://www.groschengoblins.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Funny! Happy Friday!

    Stopped by from FF.

    justanightowl.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. You sound JUST like my cousin...he's 2 1/2 and a bully. I think you would get along GREAT!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Im following you from Friday Follow. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  13. HAHAHAHAHA! =) Stopping by from FF!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Haha! This sounds like the daily conversations I have with my son.

    I'm a little late but I'm your newest follower from Friday Follow. :)

    http://sevinfamily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. LOL. Hilarious and sounds all too familiar! :P
    I found you through "Friday Follow" and am now following you through Google Friend Connect. Come on over and visit us when you get a free moment. Happy Tuesday! <3

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hilarious and oh-so-true! Love it. In fact, I love your blog so much that I am now following! Popped over from Wordless Wednesday, but I LOVE your profile pic and description. I sure you could give me TONS of unwanted advice! :)

    Heather! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. I am sorry - that is rockin'! So funny!

    ReplyDelete