Wednesday, February 17, 2010

I'm not a TIGER

I’m a Pig. And I’m also ¼ Chinese, which means that I must partake in the FIFTEEN day celebration of Chinese New Year! All I know is that it involves eating a lot of something called moon cakes.

Oh, and dragons. Which is what I want to be when I grow up.

So we saw a few of these…



And to get them to dance faster, they blew up about a billion of these…



Which made them do this…



And made me do this…


And then I found my pockets.


Did you know I’m bilingual? I can say ‘goodbye’ and ‘I love you’ in Chinese.

I also just learned how to say bullshit.
But not in Chinese.

11 comments:

  1. Bullshit is multi-lingual...you say it and I'm pretty sure everybody will get your message :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Guess What, Bella knows that word too...and could share quite a few others with you...(she loves The Sopranos)...but when she says a "bad word" we tell her so, and then we pat ourselves on the cheeks...guess who Bella smacks more for bad words than herself? Uh Huh...Her Daddy...OOPS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello there! I found your blog through Friday Follow- and I'm so glad I did! Hope lot's of new people find you as well!

    I'm your newest follower- I'd love if you'd come check out my blog!

    Shannon at:http://www.milkandcuddles.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. New follow here from Friday Follow! Have a great weekend.

    http://atticgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Friday Follow! I'm now following your blog. Have a great weekend!

    http://onegratefulmama.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Found you through Friday Follow! Hope you can stop by mine. Love your blog, by the way.

    http://allergykidmom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ni Hao! (Learned from Nick Jr. or one of the kids shows)

    I found you through Friday Follow - nice to meet you! Would you follow me back?
    Kelly from Kelly's Lucky You
    www.kellysluckyyou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Found you on FF and LOVE your blog! How cute is he :)

    He does know everything doesn't he!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am a Dragon, my man is a Monkey, and we go well together. My daughter is a Rooster and my son is a Rat. We're quite the party!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm sure bullshit will be lost in the translation when she learns it in Chinese. And I'm pretty sure it won't sound as cool.

    ReplyDelete