Saturday, February 6, 2010

Preview: Toddler Documentary

My future as a filmaker is pretty much guaranteed. I have included, for your pleasure, a snippet of my upcoming documentary.


Beware. You are about to see some incredible images, like feet. And Bionicles. And there is an incredibly moving sequence of our carpet.




You might think it's a bit shakey. Let me remind you that I AM A TODDLER. Therefore, shakey is intentional.

I plan on entering this to the Sundance Film Festival. If they gave awards based on age, I will totally win.

4 comments:

  1. You should win. Feet and rugs are greatly underreported in documentaries!
    Came over from Friday Follow. It's very nice to meet you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will say, awfully cute...BUT, you are oging to have some serious competition from Bella for Sundance...perhaps you to can team up on a film deal?

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute blog! I'm stopping by from Friday Follow :0)

    ReplyDelete